Organizational duplicate management is a patient identity issue impacting delivery of patient care and contributing to administrative inefficiencies and costing healthcare facilities in denied claims and lost revenue. Our expert speakers will share approaches for effective duplicate management.
- Brenda Taylor, MS, RHIA, CCS, Assistant Vice President HIM & Revenue Integrity, Loma Linda University Health
- Kimberly Warren, Director, HIM Informatics, Loma Linda University Health
- Martha Onate, Revenue Cycle Informatics and Identity Manager, Loma Linda University Health
- Lynn Farmer, RHIA, CHPS, CDIP, CCS, CCS-P, Director, Health Information Management, Northern Regional Hospital
- Todd Goughnour, MBA, RHIA, HIM Practice Director, e4