The New Jersey HIMSS Digital Transformation podcast series continues as we have another in-depth discussion with a national leader on the topic. This episode’s guest is Angela Yochem, Chief Transformation and Digital Officer at Novant Health and Chief Operating Officer and General Manager of Novant Health Enterprises.
Join your NJ HIMSS host, Jim Hennessy, CEO e4 Services, as he talks with Angela about the digital transformation journey at Novant, including their application of data analytics to drive changes in the patient experience and levels of care.
This New Jersey HIMSS CMIO podcast series explores digital technology trends, approaches, challenges and keys to success with leading Chief Medical Information Officers and technology experts. Click below to listen to the podcast and learn more about NJ HIMSS at https://members.njhimss.org.
Customer Story Series: Comply Assistant – HICP – New Jersey HIMSS
- Customer Story Series: Comply Assistant – HICP
- Customer Story Series – Zebra Technologies & MedStar Health
- NJ HIMSS CMIO Series – Angela Yochem of Novant Health – Innovative Digital Transformation Leadership
- Change Management: Interrelations of Information Technology, IS Applications, and Clinical Operations
- Change Management: Process Development & Implementation