Assess coding knowledge and identify areas for opportunity with e4’s simple, web-based evaluation tool.
The demands on your staff for productivity and accuracy post ICD-10 are considerable. Even the most well-trained and experienced teams may have gaps in knowledge retention, despite previous training in ICD-10 diagnosis and procedure coding. To assess the knowledge retention of your staff or candidates, our Coding Knowledge Inventory (CKI) Tool helps to identify areas of educational opportunity and assists in defining a remediation plan for individuals needing assistance. The tool also serves as a pre-employment entrance exam and credibility test for potential candidates.
How the Coding Knowledge Inventory Works
- The 70-item inpatient inventory is taken in 2 parts-CM and PCS, and is based on the AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainer Curriculum. Plesae note: E/M and CPT options are available upon request.
Taking the Inventory
- Web-based survey that most users can complete in approximately three hours
- Easily distributed to remote and on-site staff
Individual Reports and Aggregate Reports
- The inventory reports are also delivered in 2 Parts: CM and PCS
- Individual reports will be returned to the account designee via email within seven days of testing and will include a composite score, individual responses of all questions and the recommended remediation concepts based upon each missed question.
- Aggregate reports will be returned to the account designee via email within seven days of testing and will include composite score of all test takers, including a list of recommended remediation modules based on the chapter.