Through LEAN, results-oriented methodologies, e4 provides strategic leadership, structure and tools to achieve organizational goals.
One of the biggest challenges healthcare organizations face is consolidating all projects in their PMO into one view that creates a clear picture of program status (and potential areas of risk).
We leverage program management best practices and employ a LEAN Engineering approach to help healthcare organizations pull all projects in their ePMO into one simple view. From Enterprise and ERP to Security and Technology, each workstream contains clear progress statuses (Complete/On Track/At Risk/Critical/On Hold) and critical program notes (Timeline/Cost/Resourcing Requirements).
This approach can reduce the need for redundant status meetings, and can help establish or optimize your ePMO for sustainable, high-functioning program management and coordination.
Project Management Service Offerings
- PMO Start-up
- Construct and execute program governance model
- Develop Blueprint – unified PMO, organization, and IT
- Assure repeatable and consistent outcomes
- LEAN PMO Assessment and Execution
- Align organization and IT governance
- Visualize and develop a3 future state
- Evaluate and refine metrics
- Provide guided deployment and optimization
- Complex Program Management Execution
- Employ proven governance model
- Empower mulitdisciplinary workstreams
- Display transparent organization and workplans
- Facilitate accountability across stakeholders
Trinity Health, a non-profit healthcare system located in Minot, ND, recognized they needed to improve how they approached program and project management. “Talent isn’t our issue. We have a fantastic team of highly dedicated resources who are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done,” said David Wanner, System Vice President and CIO at Trinity Health. “We needed a better way to organize, prioritize and manage the work we do.”
e4 partnered with Trinity Health to complete an evaluation of current operations and to build a blueprint for aligning the IT PMO with the organization’s strategic plan. By leveraging LEAN techniques, e4 was able to complete the evaluation in less than two days. “e4’s approach was efficient but thorough,” Wanner added. “They quickly established an understanding of what was really going on and turned around a plan for us to improve our business. They developed a practical roadmap for us to launch a formal Project Management Office and achieve the accountability and visibility our executive team is demanding.”