Ensure high-quality patient communication experiences, reduce on hold times, and improve the bandwidth of your team.
With increasing patient volumes, hospitals have been strained and in need of additional support resources. e4 provides a broad range of Patient Service Desk support resources that are available to start immediately to support your team. Working collaboratively, e4 can help design workflows to determine which inbound inquiries and requests our team would handle, as well as what outbound actions would be assigned, if needed.
- Patient Service Desk Support: e4 will provide remote patient service desk support related to your EHR and your mobile/web applications. Our trained staff will be have training on your EHR, and will adhere to your guidelines, policies, and procedures as it pertains to customer service and compliance.
- IT Service Desk Support: e4 can provide support to your internal service desk, utilizing staff with deep knowledge of PCs and PC applications, as well as general hardware and IT device troubleshooting skills.
- General Information Support: e4 will provide general information help desk support to assist patients with hospital services and facility information, directions, physician referrals, and information on programs and classes. Our support team will also collect feedback on your care providers and level of care.
- Scheduling Support: e4 will provide support to any call center focused on scheduling outpatient appointments.
- Patient-Facing Call Center: e4 will provide support to any patient-facing service or help desk center based upon the needs of your organization.
- COVID-19 Support Hotline: e4 can establish and operate a support hotline for COVID-related communications. This hotline can be utilized as a direct number published for calling, or directed to the hotline as an option off the main number. e4 will provide English and bilingual US-based resources that possess customer interaction skills, technical skills, and experience working with healthcare EMR platforms to support the hotline.