Scalable document management solutions that rapidly identify gaps and waste to improve productivity and quality.
As simple, fast access to enterprise data becomes more important, the digitization of documents is becoming a top priority in healthcare organizations nationwide. Document imaging provides enhanced security and improves compliance practices, while eliminating storage and high-end retrieval costs. e4 provides a full suite of scalable document management solutions for health information management departments, physician offices, HR departments, billing offices and nursing services.
What We Scan:
- Medical Records/Financial Records/ HR Records
- EKG’s, Photos, Fetal Monitor Strips
- Microfilm, Micro Fiche and Aperture Cards
- Oversized Maps and Drawings
- From 1 Cabinet to a Full Warehouse
- All Paper – Any Size, Shape, Condition
Our Solutions and Services:
- Backlog Scanning and Day Forward Scanning Strategies and Workflow
- Data Conversion – OCR
- BPO – PO Box – Mail Room Services
- Hardware/Software, Installation, Training and Support for Document/CMS
- Import Images and Metadata into ANY EHR or EMR System
- Scalable Document Management Solutions – Standalone, LAN, CLOUD- SaaS 70 / SSAE 16 Certified
- Secure Document Storage and Shredding Services
Damaged Record Recovery:
Have you had a compelling event? From floods and fires to location moves, organizational acquisitions and software investments, compelling events can spur organizations to take control of their document management strategy. Our trained specialists can provide fast and efficient turnaround while ensuring document confidentiality.
- e4 staff will pick up record boxes in need of processing, and return purged/completed records to location of origin
- e4 staff will review information in documents and purge records that meet client-specified criteria
- Purged records will be shredded, with a letter of destruction to the customer
- In the event of water damage, water damaged records that are not purged can be frozen, dried, re-boxed in new boxes and returned to client-specified location
- e4 will provide ongoing support via phone and email if customer requires information/specific record information returned
Contact e4 today for a custom proposal.