Legal Medical Record procurement, analysis, and interpretation solutions.
e4 is the leading expert in analyzing medical records for both plaintiffs and defendants. You want e4 on your side for your malpractice case. Our combined expertise is in Medical Records, Clinical Documentation, Nursing and Information Technology, e4 Legal Health Record Experts draw from extensive knowledge of all EMR systems, multiple EMR deployments, credentialed medical records and nursing staff and physician expertise.
- Identify any missing and discoverable portions of the legal medical record
- Review of the electronic medical record systems for gaps or tampering
- Analyze electronic medical record audits
- Evaluate hospital policies for gaps in practice
- Assist in obtaining the complete medical record
- Review of regulatory standards vs. the practices of compiling a complete
- Provide expert witnesses to attend trials, hearings and depositions
- Define the legal medical record
- Legal Health Record Experts
- Extensive Knowledge of All EMR Systems
- Multiple EMR Deployments
- Credentialed Medical Records and Nursing Staff
- Physician Expertise